From the Developer Portal you can create, edit and configure your Worlds
Managing Worlds in the Developer Portal
Click the New World button at the top right of the Worlds view in the Developer Portal.
The New World form
To create a World:
- Enter a unique name
- (optional) choose an SDK version. The latest version is recommended, but this should match the SDK version installed for your project
- Enter tags separated by commas
- Choose which region the World should be started in
- Choose the size of the Replicator
- (optional) Choose the schema this World should start with. Usually, the latest schema uploaded is the preferred choice, and this is the default.